- 1 How you spent your summer vacation?
- 2 How I spent my summer vacation at home?
- 3 How did you spend your vacation?
- 4 How did you spend your summer vacation write in 10 lines?
- 5 How you spend your holidays?
- 6 How you spend your summer vacation essay 200 words?
- 7 How I Spent My Summer Vacation in English?
- 8 What can students do in summer vacation at home?
- 9 How can I enjoy summer at home?
- 10 What I did during last vacation?
- 11 How did I spend my holidays on 10 lines?
- 12 What do you love about summer vacation?
- 13 What is summer vacation essay?
- 14 How do you spend your holidays paragraph?
How you spent your summer vacation?
Summer vacation is the best time of the year as it gives me a chance to relax and explore new things. It gives me an opportunity to take a break from my daily study routine and adopt new hobbies like gardening, dancing and painting, while also having fun with friends.
How I spent my summer vacation at home?
Things I Did Staying at Home This was the best time where I felt more close to and involved with my family. Then, for the remaining time I went out with friends. I also spent some time watching movies and web series. Besides entertainment, these shows and movies also taught me some life lessons.
How did you spend your vacation?
It is welcome to stay indoors during holidays in daytime when it is very hot. I spend the mornings and evenings doing interesting activities that I otherwise cannot engage in when I have to go to school. I go for a jog and also do yoga in the mornings, and play cricket in the evenings.
How did you spend your summer vacation write in 10 lines?
- In this summer vacations, I went to Manali.
- I went to Manali by airplane.
- The weather was very cold.
- I wore woolen clothes when I reached there.
- When I reached it was the time of snowfall.
- We went to the hotel and unpacked our bags.
- After this my mother, father and me went to the mall road.
How you spend your holidays?
I can say my holidays were one of the best in my life. The beginning was quite boring, but on the 15th of July I went with my parents and my family by the sea. We spent 3 weeks there! We lived at nice, but quite expensive hotel, I think.
How you spend your summer vacation essay 200 words?
Hence I put aside my books for a few weeks. Next day morning I went out to play with my friends. It was a very hot and sunny day so we decided to play indoor games. In the evening I asked my father and mother to take me to any of the hill stations because I wanted to beat the heat.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation in English?
I have spent my last summer vacation at my home with my parents. We didn’t go on any tours and trips this year. I played a lot with my friends and finished my summer vacation homework with my parents’ help. Even I completed my homework while having fun with my friends.
What can students do in summer vacation at home?
Let’s have a look at some of the interesting summer vacation activities for students.
- Keep your Child Stay Active and Healthy.
- Engage your Child in Reading.
- Let your Child Explore the World outside.
- Engage your Kids in Arts & Crafts.
- Writing a Daily Journal.
- Make a Pet-Rock.
- Go Stargazing.
- Watch Movies.
How can I enjoy summer at home?
Ways to Enjoy Summer at Home
- Have a backyard campout. Put up a tent, start the fire pit, grab s’mores fixings, and spend a night under the stars!
- Go for a hike. Looking for some new scenery?
- Start a garden.
- Go on a picnic.
- Dust off your bike.
- Spruce up your backyard.
- Foster a pet.
- Make lemonade.
What I did during last vacation?
My Last Vacation Example #2 I traveled with some friends of mine. We arrived at the beach at 8:00 AM, we immediately went to swim then we made some sandwiches for lunch. After lunch, we went to run and we left the beach before 6:00 PM. We drove back to the hotel and we had dinner there.
How did I spend my holidays on 10 lines?
10 Lines On How I Spent My Holidays
- I spent my summer holidays at Muree with my family.
- We went to Rawalpindi by train then we took a bus from there.
- The weather was very chilly there.
- It was snowing in Muree when we reached.
- We arrived at the hotel and unpacked our stuff.
- The view from the hotel window was enchanting.
What do you love about summer vacation?
Here’s 10 reasons I love summer holidays:
- No more lunch boxes.
- Lazy mornings.
- PJ days.
- Late night trips to the beach.
- Day time trips to the movies.
- Marathon pool days.
- Sprinklers and ice blocks.
- Fun with the cousins and dear friends.
What is summer vacation essay?
Essay on Summer Vacation. Summer holidays have an important place in every person’s life. Summer is the hottest season of the year, children enjoy it very much. It is a very interesting and entertaining season for them as they get a chance to eat favourite fruits and ice cream.
How do you spend your holidays paragraph?
I spend my holiday to go on tour on a hill station with my parents for Shimla. It was very joyfull and interesting tour for me. After packaging our travell bag we catch the bus from bus stand. After a journey of 8 hours we reached the Shimla and we booked a hotel to stay for three days.