- 1 Why do you want this internship?
- 2 Why do you want this internship best answer?
- 3 How do you answer why do you want to work here internship?
- 4 What do I want to gain from an internship?
- 5 What do you expect from internship?
- 6 What are your strengths?
- 7 Why do you want this job?
- 8 Why do you want to participate in this program?
- 9 What are your weaknesses?
- 10 Can you tell me about yourself sample answer?
- 11 What are your salary expectations?
- 12 What attracts you to our company?
- 13 What are the benefits of internship?
- 14 What are the challenges faced during internship?
- 15 What qualities make a good intern?
Why do you want this internship?
To have a better understanding. An internship allows you to take time to understand your role, tasks, and the industry. Internships want you to leave knowing more than you came with, and this is most likely the outcome. Take this opportunity to understand each task you are given and every new tool you use.
Why do you want this internship best answer?
“I wish to pursue this internship to evaluate my inherent abilities and potential. Although I have accumulated a strong foundational knowledge in this domain, I think the best way to move forward would be to get practical working experience in an established platform, that is your company.
How do you answer why do you want to work here internship?
The basics of a great response
- Be enthusiastic about the company and role.
- Demonstrate that you’re knowledgeable.
- Prove your value by explaining why your skills or experiences make you a perfect fit for the role.
- Connect your response to your longer-term career goals, assuring them that you’re in this for the long haul.
What do I want to gain from an internship?
8 Benefits of Internships
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Explore a career path.
- Give yourself an edge in the job market.
- Develop and refine skills.
- Receive financial compensation.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Gain confidence.
- Transition into a job.
What do you expect from internship?
An intern’s goal is to gain work experience, occasionally some university credit, and always an overall feel for the industry they’re interning in. Internships may be paid, partially paid, or unpaid. It’s also not uncommon to receive a full-time offer upon completion of your internship with a company.
What are your strengths?
In general, your strengths should be skills that can be supported through experience. For example, if you list communication as a strength, you may want to recall a situation in which you used communication to reach a goal or resolve a problem.
Why do you want this job?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. I have acquired necessary skills to some extent as well as have got accustomed to the corporate way of working.
Why do you want to participate in this program?
Example: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially.
What are your weaknesses?
Examples of weaknesses related to your work ethic might include:
- Leaving projects unfinished.
- Providing too much detail in reports.
- Shifting from one project to another (multitasking)
- Taking credit for group projects.
- Taking on too many projects at once.
- Taking on too much responsibility.
- Being too detail-oriented.
Can you tell me about yourself sample answer?
I’ve worked hard in my education and now I’m ready to apply my knowledge into practice. While I don’t have any real-life work experience, I’ve had a lot of exposure to the business environment. A lot of my courses involved working with real companies to solve real problems.
What are your salary expectations?
Tips to determine and communicate salary expectations For example, if you want to make $45,000, don’t say you’re looking for a salary between $40,000 and $50,000. Instead, give a range of $45,000 to $50,000. Some employers are interested in your answer as well as your delivery.
What attracts you to our company?
They include employee satisfaction – what the company can do for your career progression- how the company allows you to pursue your goals- and any opportunities the company provides for a work-life balance. Avoid talking negatively about current and past employers.
What are the benefits of internship?
Benefits of an Internship
- Learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for you.
- Work alongside a professional in your chosen career area.
- Observe the workplace and see if it matches expectations.
- Gain knowledge about a specific industry.
What are the challenges faced during internship?
Here are some of the big challenges that this work environment creates.
- 7 Common Internship Challenges. Not Enough Work.
- Not Enough Work.
- Too Much Work.
- Afraid to Ask Questions.
- Supervisors Forget That You’re New to the Field.
- Competition With Other Interns.
- Your Work Is Not Used.
- A New Lifestyle.
What qualities make a good intern?
DO-IT Ambassador: Here are some qualities of a good intern that my professors from undergraduate and graduate school believed to be important:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Taking constructive criticism well.
- Strong writing skills.
- Effective communication.