- 1 How do you write a good comment?
- 2 How do you give feedback to an essay?
- 3 How do you compliment an essay?
- 4 How do you comment on a paragraph?
- 5 What are some nice comments?
- 6 Why are comments useful?
- 7 How do you write positive comments for students?
- 8 How do you write a student comment?
- 9 What are some examples of positive feedback?
- 10 What should I comment on someone’s writing?
- 11 How do you say someone’s essay is good?
- 12 How can I praise someone in English?
- 13 What do you mean comment?
- 14 What is an example of a comment?
- 15 How do you comment on a picture?
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article.
- Respond to the article.
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do you give feedback to an essay?
Tips For Responding to Someone Else’s Writing
- Say something positive.
- Talk about your responses while reading the work.
- Critique the writing, not the writer.
- Be specific.
- Prioritize your comments.
- Summarize comments in a paragraph or two.
- Golden Rule.
How do you compliment an essay?
Explain why you’re giving each compliment – not just saying that you liked something, but that you liked it because it brought a good image, or explained the point really well, etc.
How do you comment on a paragraph?
- Comment (stating your own opinion) state your opinion and give examples and arguments that support your opinion.
- Compare. find common and distinct features.
- Criticize. find advantages and disadvantages.
- Discuss. analyse all aspects of a problem (What is …? / Is it okay to …?)
- Evaluate. analyse a problem.
What are some nice comments?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
Why are comments useful?
In computer programming, a comment is a programmer-readable explanation or annotation in the source code of a computer program. They are added with the purpose of making the source code easier for humans to understand, and are generally ignored by compilers and interpreters.
How do you write positive comments for students?
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.
How do you write a student comment?
Your comments on student writing should clearly reflect the hierarchy of your concerns about the paper.
- Make some positive comments.
- Comment primarily on patterns—representative strengths and weaknesses.
- Write in complete, detailed sentences.
- Ask questions.
- Use a respectful tone.
- Write legibly (in any ink but red).
What are some examples of positive feedback?
Some examples of positive feedback are contractions in child birth and the ripening of fruit; negative feedback examples include the regulation of blood glucose levels and osmoregulation.
What should I comment on someone’s writing?
How do you compliment writing skills?
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you say someone’s essay is good?
Responding to Other People’s Writing
- Say something positive about the piece.
- Critique the writing, not the writer.
- Speak from your own perspective, using phrases like, “My reaction to this was…” or “I found this to be…” rather than “this part of the paper is…”.
How can I praise someone in English?
- If you don’t mind my saying, you are a(n) excellent/outstanding/superb + (noun phrase)
- I must say you really know how to + (verb)
- You are a fine + (noun phrase)
- What a(n) excellent/outstanding/superb + (noun phrase) you are!
- I admire your ability to + (verb)
What do you mean comment?
: a spoken or written statement that expresses an opinion about someone or something.: a written note that explains or discusses the meaning of something (such as a piece of writing): spoken or written discussion about something (such as an event in the news)
What is an example of a comment?
To comment is to make a statement, remark or express an opinion. An example of comment is when you share your opinion on an issue. An example of a comment is a statement released in the paper that someone made about a scandal going on.
How do you comment on a picture?
Here are some exciting compliments that will leave him thinking of your the whole day.
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.