- 1 Why do I want to be an army officer?
- 2 Why do you want to be a soldier essay?
- 3 What makes a great army officer?
- 4 Why do you want to be an officer OCS?
- 5 How is life in Indian army?
- 6 Why did I join the Army?
- 7 What is soldier life?
- 8 What motivates you to become a soldier?
- 9 What is the aim of army?
- 10 Do lieutenants fight?
- 11 What are the 7 Army Values?
- 12 What skills do you need to be an army officer?
- 13 What brings you to OCS?
- 14 Why do you want to join army best answer?
- 15 What it means to be an army officer?
Why do I want to be an army officer?
Reasons to join Indian Army As an Officer: Job Security. Economic Stability. Excellent Social Status. Quality of Life.
Why do you want to be a soldier essay?
With honesty, I want to serve my motherland and with love praise it everywhere. Being in an army it is full of adventures which interests me. Soldiers protect many lives and well being of others. Soldiers are dutiful, alert and punctual and I too possess these qualities which qualifies me to become a soldier.
What makes a great army officer?
As a result 13 character strengths were selected as the most important for military officers and their leadership. These were in ranked order: leadership, teamwork, open-mindedness, integrity, persistence, bravery, curiosity, love of learning, social intelligence, fairness, perspective, creativity and self-regulation.
Why do you want to be an officer OCS?
One of the biggest motivators to be an Army officer is to serve your country. Those who are interested in being in the military usually have a love for their country and would like to be able to give something back for the opportunity they have received.
How is life in Indian army?
1. Life in Army. The life in Army starts at around 4’o clock in the morning when army officers start with their physical training and post that the working hours go up to 4 to 5 in the evening, depending on the border scenarios of our country.
Why did I join the Army?
I wanted to see new places, travel, make some money and defend this great country.” “I wanted to follow in my family’s footsteps, serve my country and pursue a new challenge. I also wanted to do my part, become an effective leader and make a difference, while accomplishing/ overcoming new challenges.”
What is soldier life?
A life of soldiers is filled with sacrifices and stories of bravery and courage. From fighting enemies in the front lines at our border to rescuing citizens of the country from earthquakes, floods or conflict zones, a soldier’s importance in our lives are plenty. Soldiers life is a life filled with pride and dignity.
What motivates you to become a soldier?
Factors leading to the motivation of soldiers are: social cohesion, ideology, coercion and, last but not least, financial reward. The leader in the Army requires more than knowledge, requires courage, perseverance and a great responsibility. Soldiers have the task of providing the Army a moral direction of war.
What is the aim of army?
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and national unity, to defend the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and to maintain peace and security within its borders.
Do lieutenants fight?
In any ground war, the majority of the fighting is done by the infantry, and the second lieutenant of an infantry platoon can expect to lead soldiers in combat or to train them for that possibility.
What are the 7 Army Values?
- Loyalty. Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit and other Soldiers.
- Duty. Fulfill your obligations.
- Respect. Treat people as they should be treated.
- Selfless Service.
- Personal Courage.
What skills do you need to be an army officer?
- leadership skills to manage and motivate soldiers.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- thinking and reasoning skills for making quick decisions.
- persistence and determination.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- concentration skills and fast reactions.
What brings you to OCS?
Entrance to OCS is obtained through the Platoon Leaders Class and Officer Candidates Course programs. Those who enter the Officer Candidates Course attend one ten-week session after graduation from college. Naval ROTC midshipmen in the Marine Option also attend for one six-week session prior to commissioning.
Why do you want to join army best answer?
Conclusion – All above points are the main reasons of why someone want to join the Armed Forces. Your family background, discipline, respect and honour, facilities for family, adventure at every step and most crucial, serving the Motherland can be a reason of why you decided to join the Armed Forces.
What it means to be an army officer?
a person in the army who holds a position of authority, responsibility and duty, esp one who holds a commission.