- 1 How you spend your last Sunday?
- 2 What is your daily routine for fresher?
- 3 What did you do yesterday 5 sentences?
- 4 What were you doing yesterday or what did you do yesterday?
- 5 How you spend your Sunday?
- 6 How you spend your weekend?
- 7 What I did during last vacation?
- 8 How do you spend your day at home write 5 sentences about it?
- 9 How do you spend your day reply?
- 10 What is your yesterday routine?
- 11 What is your morning routine?
- 12 What do you do in everyday?
How you spend your last Sunday?
Last Sunday, I had been to an amusement park in our city. It had been quite some time since we had been on a family outing and hence my parents decided to take us to an amusement park. It was really a great welcome break before the exams to chill out nicely. I and my sister enjoyed the whole day and had great fun.
What is your daily routine for fresher?
I relax on my couch and watch TV. Then, I get things ready for the next day, I set out things for breakfast the next morning and lay out my clothes to wear the next day. I lock the door and brush my teeth and Get ready for bed. At around 10.30 I set the alarm and read a book for about 30 minutes.
What did you do yesterday 5 sentences?
I woke up early in the morning and read the newspaper. Then I went to take a bath and left for school. In the afternoon, I came back from school and completed my homework. I went for a walk in the park with my friends in the evening.
What were you doing yesterday or what did you do yesterday?
Or What Did You Do Yesterday? They’re both correct. There’s no practical difference in meaning.
How you spend your Sunday?
I get up late on a Sunday morning and laze around. My mother also gives me a relaxation in the ‘early to bed and early to rise’ schedule. She prepares any of my favourite dish for the special Sunday breakfast. I take a leisurely bath unlike a hurried one every other day.
How you spend your weekend?
Here are 14 things successful people do (or should be doing) on weekends:
- Make time for family and friends. This is especially important for those who don’t spend much time with their loved ones during the week.
- Pursue a passion.
- Avoid chores.
What I did during last vacation?
My Last Vacation Example #2 I traveled with some friends of mine. We arrived at the beach at 8:00 AM, we immediately went to swim then we made some sandwiches for lunch. After lunch, we went to run and we left the beach before 6:00 PM. We drove back to the hotel and we had dinner there.
How do you spend your day at home write 5 sentences about it?
How do you spend your day at home write five sentences about it?
- Early in the morning, I used to go to the park for running and some exercises.
- After coming back home I take breakfast prepared by Mom.
- Following this, I take a bath and eat my lunch.
- In the evening, I went to the park with my Grandfather.
How do you spend your day reply?
How do you respond to what’s up in a flirty way?
- I feel all the better now that you asked me.
- Everything is fine with you around.
- Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
- I’m single and ready to mingle!
- Thank god you finally noticed me!
- I have never been so strong.
What is your yesterday routine?
Yesterday morning I got up late, had breakfast and left home at 10:00 am went to ground to play cricket and came back home to have lunch around 3:00 pm again went to bed and got up at 5:00 pm washed my face went outside to meet friends came home and started to watch meelo yavaru kooteshwaralu show in the night had my
What is your morning routine?
I like to start my day with a meaningful chunk of work. Plus, I’ve learned that my focus is better in the morning than it is later in the day; I want to make good use of that time. After an hour or two, I eat breakfast, drink a second cup of coffee, jump in the shower, and get dressed—not always in that order.
What do you do in everyday?
30 Small Things I Do Every Day That Improves The Quality Of My
- Drink a cup of coffee or tea.
- Read the newspaper.
- Take a walk.
- Read a chapter of a book you love, or a new book.
- Light a candle when you get home from work.
- Put on an outfit you love.
- Make sure you get eight hours sleep.